Elevate Your Potential: Explore Our Early College Program
The Elevate Academy stands out as more than just a dual enrollment program. It is an integral part of a lively and comprehensive high school environment, offering a rich mix of academic challenges and extracurricular activities. Our unique Elevate Academy is crafted to serve a diverse student body, with a thirst for advanced academic pursuits.
All AVHS Elevate Academy scholars who complete the program will have earned significant college and IGETC credits upon high school graduation.
- Target Group: Specifically designed for a small, select group of 9th graders 32 students starting in Fall 2024.
- Arroyo Valley Bound Students
- Program Structure: A structured and integrated program, spanning Grades 9-12.
- Dual - Enrollment: 2 college courses in 9th Grade & minimum of 2 college courses per semester 10th-12th Grades.
- Core Academic: MYP Honors Courses 9th-10th & IB/AP Courses 11th-12th
- Focus: All AVHS Elevate Academy scholars who complete the program will have earned significant college and IGETC credits upon high school graduation.
- Support Services: Enhanced support services tailored to the needs of the cohort.
- Student Cost: No cost to students.